Installation guidelines for NHS floor signs
1. Ensure floor is thoroughly clean, dry and free from debris or grease.
2. Place the mat still with the backing tape intact exactly where it is required to go.
3. We suggest you position yourself at the foot of the mat, i.e. with the words facing you.
4. Carefully pull back the furthest end of the mat and peel about 50mm of backing tape.
5. Carefully place back in position and smooth down.
6. With one hand pull the backing tape towards you, smoothing down the front of the mat with your hand as you proceed.
7. Ensure that all edges are properly stuck to the floor. You may find a roller useful here.
8. Most standard mats can be installed by one person, for larger mats e.g. ‘Hoist’ two persons would be preferable.
9. Once fully adhered these mats can not be re-positioned.
10. Normal cleaning routines will suffice.